- Name: Convergence Art & Design International 2018 (CADI 2018)
- Theme: Art & Design in Convergence
In the age of the coming intelligent machine era, CADI considers convergence idea as one of the most import paradigm to get creativity in art, design and technology. CADI 2018 focuses on all kinds of convergence idea, expression, and technology in the form of art, design and technology.
CADI is an international academic exhibition and student award in art and design for convergence, established in 2017. It is a platform for communication, promotion and exhibition of convergence idea encompassing art, design and technology. CADI values high creative human intelligence, supports convergence in art and design as source of innovation and creativity, and plays the role of connecting world-wide creative people to lead a creative and abundant future.
CADI consists of three exhibition sessions, (1) Design Invitational Session for professionals, (2) Art Invitational Session for professionals and (3) Design Awarding session for student participants. All art works must be submitted to the art Invitational session and student’s design works must be submitted to the design awarding session. Please submit your work on the official web site (http://cadi.iacst.org). Detail information of submission can be found on the site.
All submitted design works by students will be evaluated by the official Evaluation Committee. Evaluation criteria focus on Design principle, Design Direction, and Design Impact regarding to social influence. CADI introduces worldwide multi-discipline experts spanning from relative fields of art, design and technology as jury members. We also select special works from the two invitational sessions for the following benefits.
Selected professional works from the two invitational sessions and all awarded student works will have the following benefits. - Certificate & Plaque: Selected professionals and all student winners will receive a plaque or a certificate. - Prize Money: Designated prize money will be awarded to special awards. - Invitation to CADI Invitational Exhibition: All student winners and selected professional works will be invited to International Exhibition in 2019 by IACST, which will be held in Seoul, Tokyo, and Chiang Mai. - Media Promotion: All selected works will be displayed on internet including CADI official web site and various media.
CADI 2018 will be held in Yuanpei College of Shaoxing University in China. It will be held with ICCT 2018 (the largest international conference on Culture Technology) and participants of CADI 2018 can enjoy the conference too. Over five hundred works from more than ten countries are expected to be submitted for CADI 2018. The countries include China, Korea, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Russia, Thailand, USA, Vietnam, and Europe countries.
- Image Work: PDF Format, A1 Size(594*841 mm), 200dpi
- Video Work: MP4 Format
- Submission: May 1, 2018 ~ October 10, 2018
- Evaluation: October 11 ~ 20, 2018
- Registration Deadline: October 10, 2018
- Award Ceremony: November 17, 2018, (Mirrorlake Hotel, Shaoxing, China)
- Exhibition Period: November 15 ~ 18, 2018 (Yuanpei College of Shaoxing University)
Registration is needed per work submission and it includes exhibition participation, a certificate of participation, and one copy of workbook.
- Regular registrationInvitational Art/Design Session: US$ 150
(If any, name of supporting organization/funding project will be printed in the workbook.)
- Regular registration to Student Design Award Session: US$ 150
- Discounted registration to Student Design Award Session (w/o Funding): US$ 80
- Art Invitational Session: Prof. Seungpok Choi (email@example.com)
- Design Invitational Session: Prof. Jinku Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org), Prof. Xiayingchong(email@example.com)
- Design Awarding Session for Students: Prof. Kiesu Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hosted byInternational Association for Convergence Science & Technology (http://iacst.org),
Korea Science & Art Forum (http://www.ksaforum.or.kr),
Zhijiang College of Zhejiang Univ. of Technology, Shaoxing, China (http://www.zjc.zjut.edu.cn/)
Yuanpei College of Shaoxing University, Shaoxing, China
Yuexiu University of Foreign Language, Shaoxing, China
In Cooperation withDesign Intelligence Award (http://www.di-award.org)
Sponsored byOriental Consultants Global, Japan
Jinggong Holding Group
Korea Institute of Design promotion
Pinetree Associates, Korea